Financial market licenses
"With the right guidance, a lot of time and money can be saved on financial market licenses."
Obtaining financial market licenses often proves to be a costly and time-consuming task for financial service providers. With the right support, a lot of time and money can be saved. We provide targeted support in obtaining licenses and permits for financial service providers in Liechtenstein and Switzerland. We can draw on many years of experience in this field and a large network of partners.
Stephan Ochsner, as managing director of the Association of Independent Asset Managers in Liechtenstein (VuVL), is predestined to assist you with license applications as a Liechtenstein asset management company. The basis for the application for a license is, among other things, the model organisation handbook which he has written and which can be obtained through VuVL membership.
However, we also have in-depth experience with license applications for service providers in the field of cryptocurrencies (e.g. TT service providers under the Liechtenstein Blockchain Act).
Our services in obtaining financial market licenses include
- Analysis of planned business models and determination of the type of financial market license required
- Adaptation of business models to the requirements of a specific financial market license
- Assistance with financial market license applications for Banks, Asset management companies, Insurance companies, Fund management companies / AIFM, E-money institutions, Payment institutions or TT service providers (service providers in the field of crypto currencies)
- Support in the implementation of regulatory requirements, in particular an appropriate governance, risk and compliance organization
- Development of tailor-made templates for your authorised company for the implementation of regulatory requirements